aPHRTM Virtual Certification Exam Prep Course
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – August 3, 2021
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm Eastern Time Zone
Course Location: Online
Class Type: Virtual Instructor-Led Course
Registration Deadline: 06/10/2021
The aPHRTM 8-week prep course covers the general HR knowledge, principles, and practices that make-up the aPHRTM exam.
aPHR Exam Content Outline
Eligibility requirements for taking the exam from HRCI®, aPHR®:
A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent. Prior HR experience is not required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
Who should enroll in this course?
- New college graduates and college students pursuing a degree in Human Resources
- Individuals in HR support or HR specialized roles who want to expand their knowledge and obtain credentials to move their careers forward
- Professionals seeking a career transition or steppingstone into the HR profession
- Military individuals who have related skills used in the military and seek to transition into the civilian HR field
- HR service providers who desire to increase their HR knowledge
What We Will Cover?
- HR Operations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Human Resource Development and Retention
- Employee Relations
- Health, Safety, and Security
Print & Online Edition Includes:
- 400+ pages of content covering the six functional areas tested on the exam; includes both the Print and Online Edition
- 300+ HR Flash Cards; provided in both print and electronic formats
- 14 online practice exams with answers; feedback and page references
- Audio Reader as part of the Online Books; internet connection required
- Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, including study and test-taking tips
- Index and Key Terms in Print Edition; search feature in Online Edition
Course Cost: $699
Class materials included.
A minimum of 7 participants are needed to hold the class. If the class does not make the minimum requirement all prior registrants will receive a refund less the cost of any materials received.
LaNita Gaines-Hargett, MSHRD,
All courses are subject to availability
When you click “Register” you will be redirected to our secure online payment portal to complete your billing information. Your registration is not complete without payment.
Once your payment has processed and approved you will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
All course sessions have a limited capacity and will be closed for enrollment once they are full. Therefore, all course sessions are subject to availability.