SPHR® Certification Exam Prep Course (Fall 2021)
Dates: Thursdays, September 2 – November 18, 2021
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm Eastern Time Zone
Class Type: Online Live Instructor Led Course
Registration Deadline: 09/02/2021
The SPHR® 12-week prep course covers the general HR knowledge, principles, and practices that make-up the SPHR® exam and concentrates on strategic planning. This certification is for individuals who are responsible for planning and developing HR strategies for an Organization or HR Department. SPHR Exam Content Outline
For the SPHR® certification, you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Minimum of four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher
- Minimum of five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree OR
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma
The HR certification validates your expertise – HRCI certification provides you with competency-based, professionally relevant credentials highly valued in HR and business communities.
Exam Format & Length
- Exam time: 3 hours
- Exam length: 150 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
What We Will Cover?
- Leadership and Strategy
- Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee Relations and Engagement
Print & Online Edition Includes:
- 900+ pages of content covering the functional areas tested on the exam; includes both the Print and Online Edition
- 600+ HR Flash Cards; provided in both print and electronic formats
- 800+ practice questions with answers, feedback, and page references
- Audio Reader as part of the Online Books; internet connection required
- Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, including study and test-taking tips
- Index and Key Terms in Print Edition; search feature in Online Edition
Course Cost: $1299
Class materials included.
A minimum of 7 participants are needed to hold the class. If the class does not make the minimum requirement all prior registrants will receive a full refund.
Robelyn McNair, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
All courses are subject to availability
When you click “Register” you will be redirected to our secure online payment portal to complete your billing information. Your registration is not complete without payment.
Once your payment has processed and approved you will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
All course sessions have a limited capacity and will be closed for enrollment once they are full. Therefore, all course sessions are subject to availability.