PHR® Certification Exam Prep Course (Fall 2021)
Dates: Thursdays, September 2 – November 18, 2021
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm Eastern Time Zone
Class Type: Online Live Instructor Led Course
Registration Deadline: 09/2/2021
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma
- Exam time: 3 hours
- Exam length: 150 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
- Business Management
- Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee and Labor Relations
- 900+ pages of content covering the functional areas tested on the exam; includes both the Print and Online Edition
- 600+ HR Flash Cards; provided in both print and electronic formats
- 800+ practice questions with answers, feedback, and page references
- Audio Reader as part of the Online Books; internet connection required
- Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, including study and test-taking tips
- Index and Key Terms in Print Edition; search feature in Online Edition
Course Cost: $1299
Class materials included.
A minimum of 7 participants are needed to hold the class. If the class does not make the minimum requirement all prior registrants will receive a full refund.
Robelyn McNair, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
All courses are subject to availability
When you click “Register” you will be redirected to our secure online payment portal to complete your billing information. Your registration is not complete without payment.
Once your payment has processed and approved you will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
All course sessions have a limited capacity and will be closed for enrollment once they are full. Therefore, all course sessions are subject to availability.